Monday, October 30, 2017

Handmade Christmas Bracelet


Christmas is coming and I want to share this Handmade Christmas Bracelet that I make. This bracelet can fit from small to large wrist 7.5"-10" this includes extender. This Handmade Christmas Bracelet is made of gemstone style glass beads, antique silver charms, silver lobster clasp, & silver plated chain. The charms are penguin, snowman, crosses, owl, baby's feet, mittens, christmas tree, bells, birdie, I love Jesus charm, and some rhinestone teardrop charms. This are pretty when you wear it since I tried it myself. Add some handmade bling for your holiday look. :) Let me know of you want one or more I can make it for you. Or maybe you wanted to do it for your self then I can also sell you the materials and make your own. I have already some ready made bead charms or hand wire charms in my etsy store check it out. My store have 4.5 star for now because my customer cannot edit her review since there is no option to do it. She complains about her order.I sent here 10pcs which was her order then 4 extra as a gift but she misunderstood she thought its included in the 10pcs so she put in her review that 4 was different from the 10pcs :). Anyway, enough for that thanks for coming. VISIT ME HERE TOO ETSY STORE.

0 comments

Post a Comment