Friday, October 20, 2017

Kotex Natural Balance Absorbent Liners - 16cts


Being a woman is sometimes a headache and am sure you agree right specially when your monthly visitor comes. Sometimes I tell to my husband that its nice to be a man since they did not experience this just the woman. Those who are in their menopausal am sure they are happy to not experience this thing every month. Also sometimes we use this pads even without having periods. Walmart have the deal of this kotex pads just the 16 counts 3 bundles for only $2.82 thats $.94 each pack. I bought 2 bundles and pick up store so that I will not pay any shipping. If you want to buy just click the picture above and you will be redirected to walmart store online and buy them. Choose the pick up in store for free and if you cant pick up for some reasons their shipping I think is $5.95.. So hurry this might not last long...

0 comments

Post a Comment