Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mini Crates At Walmart



Do you know that Walmart have good deal of this mini crates? It might be  a glitch or they really put this mini crates on sale. I found this deal in one of groups in facebook. I look at in our Walmart  where I live and it sure they have some left for me :). Hubby went to Walmart and found 48pcs and only paid $5.55 including tax. He supposed to be buying only 20 but the lady told him just buy all whats left and he did. Now I need to make something out of this mini crates. I have a projects for my sons room and also for their toys. Will post here what I came up with all this crates.

If you want to see if your walmart have also you can find out by clicking the pic above and put your zip code. In our area this one is only $.10 each....

2 comments

Unknown October 18, 2017 at 9:05 AM

I got 4 pcs only mind is .99 each. Thats a great deal.

Momgen March 21, 2020 at 6:35 PM

Sometimes have that kind of thing about pricing sometimes ours is higher and sometimes its cheaper.

Post a Comment