Friday, October 27, 2017

Pro12 with WiFi 12.2" Touchscreen Tablet PC - A Good Deal


Holiday is coming and there are many electronics pop up that is on sale in Walmart. I found this from someone and I am happy to see prices like this lower than I ever seen. A good touchscreen tablet pc that is 12.2" is a perfect for youngster they would love to have one. I am thinking of buying one for my almost teenager also since he keep bugging us to buy him one. Too bad its not in our local walmart or even 40-60 miles from our house they are out of stock. But maybe your Walmart will have some. The original price is $227 in Walmart online but sometimes if you go to their store there are unmarked sales... The price is $99 for this one in the link just click the picture above to check if your local Walmart or somewhere close to your place. Have a good day and happy shopping... I will also go out today and do my couponing thingy. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment