Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizers - Huge Deal


I am so excited to share this new found deals today.. Dont you know that Office Depot office Max have on sale a 2fl Purrell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizers for only $1.79 for 1 box of 24pcs. Yes you read it right I tried to look in Walmart how much it cost for this one in regular price its $22.99 for 12pcs that means $45.98 is 24pcs am I right? Well, I ordered quickly 4 boxes only cost me $7.16 plus $.57 tax total $7.73 for 96pcs or 4 boxes... Wow thats a huge savings for me and I will pick up tomorrow since they are out for delivery. I plan to give 1 box each to my 2 kids in each classroom. Then 1 box for me & family and 1 box for my friends :). Now its your turn to save some bucks... Click the above pic to shop...

0 comments

Post a Comment