Thursday, October 19, 2017

Small Dollar General Haul


How many of you wants to save some bucks. Even a small bucks is a savings and am sure not all cant afford to buy a regular price in an item. My family always been that way either we buy on sale or buy in bulk then you will get a cheaper deal. I have been long to do couponing but seems  am hesitant since I dont know how and might be hard to do. Its true couponing is easy for those who did this for a long time already. But for those newbies like me its hard and time consuming it makes my other half impatient :). I explain to him about this idea that is why if I go shopping and use my coupons he will just bring me to a store I like and leave me there and come back pick me up if I am done. Its good to have a driver lol. (sorry no license yet so cannot drive)

For my small haul from Dollar General thats the first store I went to buy stuff only 8 miles from our house. As for the coupons of gain products you can print some in coupons.com or just sign up be a member of dollar general. When you are a member you can see their digital coupons which mean you just clip it or click it and it will save it to your account and when you check out make sure you push the dg digitals before paying the excess. For bounce you can print your $1 off by clicking HERE. Print it and use it. You can print up to 2 in every account if you have. So hurry while this product still in your DG store. In our DG its always out when I went there second time and even went to the second DG store in our area.

0 comments

Post a Comment