Monday, January 22, 2018

Persil Pro Clean Laundry Soap



How many of you here likes Persil Laundry soap? I do and I am happy to tell you that Walgreens, CVS, and Rideaid have a sale of this plus there is a $2 off coupon Persil that you can print online or in a Sunday paper. At first I am hesitant to use this kind of laundry soap but I read a lot of comments about this soap and I also tried to use it. I am happy I tried because its very good for your clothes. The clothes are twice cleaner than my previous laundry soap I use. So every time there is a sale of persil I am happy and beginning yesterday until Saturday a sale is happening at Walgreens, CVS,  and Riteaid. Last week there was a $3 off but since its expired this $2 off is the one left but still you have a good deal since this persil laundry soap is expensive in the original price. Click the link above and buy your persil today.

If you buy at riteaid they have a bonus cash if you the total amount is $50 before coupons and you will receive $20 cash back that you can use in your next time going to riteaid.





0 comments

Post a Comment