Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Couponing At Its Best


.

Its been long since my last update about my life and this blog of mine. Well, I am still in the process of doing things that might benefit my readers. I am trying to do some video tutorials for my couponing and also doing some selling my jewelry supplies online. But sometimes its hard to do two things at the same time it will confuse you a lot. I tried to activate my youtube channel to do some videos how to save some money and created a group in Facebook for people to join. Anyway, my youtube is not yet really establish even I started it few years ago. I want to make it active so that I can share some deals online and in store. I am excited to do so since I lost my job outside at home. I did not plan to find a job yet but to concentrate doing things online. Anyway, follow us here and also if you want to join my group just go to Momgen Savings Journey in Facebook and my YOUTUBE Channel. Thank you.

0 comments

Post a Comment