Saturday, March 21, 2020

Changing Blog Title


You may wonder why I keep changing the tile of this blog. I changed it I think 3 times now and still I am wondering if this is really what I want. For now I will stick to it. This is all about my journey towards saving bucks, sharing deals I can find and shared also by my friends, sharing about crafty projects, and also about my couponing experience. I also want to share about my business where I sell jewelry supplies, already made jewelries and many more.

Few years ago I have so many websites or blogs but they are now inactive because I got busy with other things. I wanted to start again and get back where I left off but you know its hard at first because your mind is trying to figure things out. Also forgot how I did the things I did before specially coding of websites. Well, step by step I will figure this things out. Am also wanting to go live making videos in YouTube so guys bare with me and subscribe my blog and channel also follow us in our Facebook. Thank you and have a blessed day.

0 comments

Post a Comment